ANNUAL REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
1. Name of The Organisation:
Chirala - 523155,
2. Date of Establishment:
3. Legal Status of The Organisation:
4. Main Objectives of The Organisation:
- The Main objectives of the Mandali is uplift of down trodden women.
- Providing recreational facilities to Women & Children and Older persons for women (Old Age Home) especially orphanage.
- Providing training to the weaker sections in order to improve their economic status.
- Providing the commodities to the people at a low cost and to extend technical support for the benefit of the rural and urban folk in the state of Andhra Pradesh with particular emphasis on the developmental work in the field of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Installation of bore wells for the purpose of Drinking water in rural areas, Bio-gas and solar energy, wind Mill technology and other forms of energy including Communications, Transport, consumers service, canning, Food processing and storage, Health Programmes especially Mother & child activities, Education, Housing, Khadi and village industries and all other types of small scale and cottage industries and other Rural Development activities are as the organization decides from time to time.
5. Brief History of The Organisation:
6. Present Activities Of The Mahila Mandali:
- Old age Home
- Collection of Electricity Charges (A.P.S.E.B.)
- Family Counseling Centre
- A.P.S.A.C.S.H Program